Hello,

I have encountered some strange behavior when I evaluate multivariate
polynomials over the integers modulo n. For instance,

In:
p = 3
S = Integers(p^2)
R.<x,y> = PolynomialRing(S)
f = x^2 * y^2
print(f([S(p),S(1)]), f([S(1), S(p)]))

Out:
1 0

while both evaluations should ofcourse be equal to 0. This does not depend
on the prime p, and is consistent in both of these versions of SageMath:

'SageMath version 8.7, Release Date: 2019-03-23'
'SageMath version 9.2, Release Date: 2020-10-24'

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?