Hello, usually I ask question by Ask sagemath but the server seems down
since yesterday.

I would like to define a matrix function with symbolic variables (Linear or
quadratic) of the form x A x,   B x...  and also linear inequalities of the
form C x <= b for any size of the A, B and C matrix. The final problem is
to optimize or to manipulate equations or inequations.

Whichever be my fails effort, and my reading comfort me, it seems not to be
allowed in Sagemath which seems strange. But a recent reading seems to say
that

R = PolynomialRing(RR, 'c', 20)
c = R.gens()

could solve my problem. In fact, if I define a list of c[i]

show([c[0],c[1],c[2]]) <-- this work
[c[i] for i in range(0..2)] <-- this doesn't work

I need to understand

Thanks