The following code in Sage 9.4 gives me *KeyError?
<https://trac.sagemath.org/wiki/KeyError>: ((None,), ())* followed by
*AttributeError?
<https://trac.sagemath.org/wiki/AttributeError>:
'sage.symbolic.expression.Expression' object has no attribute 'ceil*':
from sage.modules.free_module_integer import IntegerLattice
L = IntegerLattice([[-1, 0, 1],[1,0,2]])
L.closest_vector((1,1,1))

I see the same error on many other .closest_vector() calls - so essentially
its functionality is broken at the moment. I've reported this as
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/32486 but nobody seems to care.

Regards,
Max