On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 6:40 PM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 6:35 PM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I cannot  view the file generated by these commands (on latest Sage beta)
>> in a new Chrome, it just displays blank screen.
>> Here is the file: https://users.ox.ac.uk/~coml0531/tmp/t.html
>>

> oops, it's silly of me to assume it would work without a correct
> three.js.min link in the body.

fixed now, this way it works in Firefox as well as in Chrome.
Perhaps it has something to do with how the interaction of html/js works in
Sage.
Upon being posted to a proper http server, it works.
Without it, less so.

It works in Jupyter, i.e. if you start Sage as ./sage -n
and evaluate a cell with lines

var('x,y,z')
implicit_plot3d(x^2+y^2+z^2==4, (x,-3,3), (y,-3,3), (z,-3,3))

you get the picture all right.