Hi!

I just installed sage on win 10. I can second that there's something
perhaps not intended going on. First, i'm new to sage.

I have three shortcuts that got included in my start menu after
installation of sage (sage 9.3/ a shell/ a notebook). None of them brngs up
any prompt (as i see in the guides) where i can input 2+2 to get 4. Infact,
when i try to start sage notebook,  the task manager shows that win
defender gets active and then the program vanishes. Is it getting killed by
windows? Or am i making some nooby mistake? In connection to OP's post, i
get shown no error messages.

It'd be very helpful if someone can kindly confirm the scenario.