On 1/4/22 10:32, pony wrote:
I found out that building sage 9.4  doesn't work with glibc >= 2.34, which is what I have installed on my system.

Hi,

this is related to this ticket https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/32828 which is fixed in the next release. I suggest you to try and build sage 9.5beta9 (from the develop branch for instance) until it is released.

Best,

--
Maxime