On Sunday, 9 October 2022 at 08:45:36 UTC-7 Emmanuel Charpentier wrote:

> ... and all is not fresh in Sympy's realm either.
>
> Full details in [this ask.sagematjh.org question](
> https://ask.sagemath.org/question/64344/solving-a-system-of-linear-equations-with-complex-numbers-yields-false-solution/?answer=64363#post-id-64363
> ).

> Advoce requested on how to file tickets/bug reports efficiently.

For now, it's still through trac, I believe, but in a few weeks it would
but a through github issues. With the reproduction in maxima standalone,
especially because the erroneously solved system is obtained by
specialization from a system that is solved correctly, this can be reported
"upstream" to maxima and I'm sure it will get due attention eventually.

Their bug reporting hasn't changed, I think:
https://sourceforge.net/p/maxima/bugs/