Hello,

I've been trying to build Sage 9.8 from source for development; I had
previously done so months ago, but I had not been able to do rebuild Sage
since pulling from the GitHub repository around late December/early
January. I've deleted the previous source/build directory that I had to try
building from source all over again to no avail.

Attached is a copy of the logs subdirectory.

Thank you for your help,
Hyun Jong