Frankly speakings - as far I know Ms EL is really trader or investor - not
leaving her funds in FM, someone else:D

:

Happy chuan,

 

Aria

 

  _____  

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kenz1 Kenz
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 9:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] I saw lots of monkeys today

 

Hahaha,mbah...elaine kentang jangan di ban yach ha3x.

Well,... a quick lookin @the way she speaks,.. IMHO, elaine is fluent and
may have been quite well english\foreign educated.

I have no objection at all since elaine uses more of an outspoken typo way
to convey her strong argument.. For some she can be bitchy, but it is not
the point.

Yang enggak seneng,..yahoo ada spam or email filter, bisa langsung direct
email dia ke trash langsung lo.

Saya sendiri bearish, plus pak eka juga bearish. Kalau ada yang ikutin
regional,...ngerti kalo JSX itu superman! Sering ngejoss sendiri eui ...

As buat mbak or tante or Om elaine, kalo ngerti indon,..kebanyakan sich yang
baca milis n email anda 'direct translate' ke bahasa indo. Jadinya, efek
akhir maksud dikau berakhir bener2 kacau hahaha........

 

And what i respect about elaine is her strong opinion despite of a bullish
momentum. Kalo dia salah ntar juga diem ilang sendiri. But if she is
right,...maybe there will be a lot of us gonna be back reading her ' f**k'
word again on our archieve folder hohoho

 

 

Regards, 

 

 

Kenz
Dipati, Bonifasius.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+60163455768, Malaysia.

 

----- Mesej Asal ----
Daripada: boyz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kepada: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dihantar: Sabtu, 5 Januari, 2008 4:24:50
Subjek: Re: [obrolan-bandar] I saw lots of monkeys today

Do you think you are so big to make a market trap?

It is true that one of this member told you to find a better advisor.
not financial advisor, maybe psychiatry.

salam,


Elaine wrote: 

I'm really sorry, but my advisors said It's a lot better to do it when many
have at skyhigh price. So we set a trap and It worked just fine. Now you're
fucked. To be honest, everyone with buy transaction in the last two days
will be fucked. I guess, I am evil, but I am NOT a liar. 

Well, every bear messengers are always considered evil, right? Stupid.

EL 

 

 

  _____  

Bosan dengan spam? Mel Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan spam yang terbaik
http://my.mail. <http://my.mail.yahoo.com/> yahoo.com/

 

Kirim email ke