Look Chart 1 from Morgan Stanley update below. BMRI end of story. Rp7.850.

Step 1: Am I holding profits?; Yes, see step 2; No, see step 3
Step 2: Take it quick and leave it right and move to the other bank (if you
are a bank junkie) providing more upside room

Step 3: Suck, I follow them to a different direction, they are going to
heaven with Step 1, I head for sure to hell expecting more from what I just
bought today with 8000.
Best advice for Step 3, cut your loss short, join step 2, and do not kill
anybody in between, otherwise you will end up with Step 4.

Step 4: Bail me out please from the jail. At police station, somewhere in
Timbuktu.

Chart 1: Morgan Stanley July update on Mandiri 52-week fundamental
valuation.

[image: MS BMRI Valuation Update (July 2011).gif]

'+'

<<MS BMRI Valuation Update (July 2011).gif>>

Kirim email ke