I came across this video showing Sainagar Shirdi Railway station on
youtube. I was very happy to see this video and quickly thought to post it.
Recently there was a post giving information about Shirdi linked by rail on
this blog. Very soon we are able to see the video of newly constructed Shirdi
Railway station, this signifies that Baba's blessings on all of us are immense.
This is a very good opportunity for all of us to watch new railway station of
Shirdi while sitting at our homes. Thanks to Mistermathur to post the video at
this early note and make our hearts feel the divine effect of being at Shirdi.

.