SAI RAM TO ALL....

In my family we all are devotees of Sri SAI.....and here is an
incident that has made clear that HE is always with us...

In the year 1985,my father was working abroad and he met with a very
bad accident,in which he injured his left hip bone very badly.The
same moment, he fell unconscious and was soon taken to a hospital
nearby...but as he regained consciousness he refused for any further
treatment for the doctors had asked him to get admitted there for the
same.He was very much bothered about us..That time we were in
India.He didn't even want us to know about it. At first he had very
much difficulty to walk and had to be in the wheel chair and later
use crutches for walking.Within very few days he got discharged.. .and had a
bit difficulty in walking.Like that,as the days went by and the seriousness of
the accident got reduced...his condition remained the same.Inspite of our
compelling him to undergo treatment,he had been adamant on his part and always
a big 'no' was the answer and the pain itself has become a part of life.We also
at first didn't think it to be of much a big problem later.

Later as years passed...difficulti es began to crop up.The pain
which was milder in that stage,later took a major part.He couldn't
walk much distance.All those times we strongly had to catch HIS lotus
feet....My father being a very staunch devotee of BHAGWAN believed
and is of course believing in HIM.He used to apply some UDI/Bhagwan' s
viboothi to that part or pray to SAIMA whenever he felt the pain.Even
during our visits to parthi,though difficult,he sits down in the
Kulwant hall for the darshan of our beloved BHAGWAN
SAIMA....believing in SAI...He says he feels no pain!! All these
years till this date it is 'HIM' ,the only one who had been there for
us and is with us....

An year before,we consulted a doctor recently in India...and after
examining the X-rays he is of the opinion that the left pelvic bone
is completely destroyed... he suggested for an operation and the
doctor was stunned not knowing how such a person can walk or sit like
us...If it is not a MIRACLE of BHAGWAN, then how can my father be
like this for the past 18 years!!! The pain has even affected the
knees...and now the condition is such that he has swelling in his
hip and the knees...Still without any other medication he applies
UDI.nothing else.In many ways BHAGWAN has answered all our prayers
during our tough times..and am sure he will definitely answer our
prayer to cure my father from this pain which he had been suffering
for 18 years!!!

We have been constantly reading the sai satcharita daily and also as
saptaha for the same and awaiting a reply from BHAGWAN,which i have
no doubt at all...