“... it is only when the feeling arises in the heart that the song will appeal
to the hearts of others.... Bhajans where you quarrel and compete, and revel in
putting down others and raising yourselves might give you satisfaction; but,
let Me announce here, they do not please Me at all. I am pleased only when Love
is the keynote, when the feeling of unity prevails, when the melody comes from
a cleansed God-loving heart.” - Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Sai Ram,

We present the articles for Week 40 of the 'Sathya Sai with Students' Blog:

1. We continue the series of Discourses excerpts on Bhakti (Devotion). Swami
gives us the examples of some of the most exemplary devotees of all times. Part
2 of this series is on Arjuna - The Hero of the Mahabharata, and Hanuman - The
most exemplary devotee in the Ramayana.
http://sathyasaiwithstudents.blogspot.in/2013/06/bhakti-part-2-stories-of-arjuna-and.html#.UcIba6x8edc

2. Brother S. Shashidhar writes on the theme: 'When the truck tyre went over
the Divine Hands...'.
http://sathyasaiwithstudents.blogspot.in/2013/06/when-truck-tyre-went-over-divine-hands.html

3. It is the time of the year when the academic session has just begun. Swami
would spend a lot of time with the students, talking to new students, accepting
letters and responding to their prayers. In this conversation dated June 22,
1995, Swami inquires from the Hostel Kitchen in-charge and the Warden about the
menu during lunch and dinner.
http://sathyasaiwithstudents.blogspot.in/2013/06/what-is-menu.html#.UcIcaqx8edc

4. As the world super powers are in constant strife and turmoil, Swami analyses
the causes behind the Collapse of the Economic Super Powers of the World
http://sathyasaiwithstudents.blogspot.in/2013/06/collapse-of-economic-super-powers-in.html#.UcIcyKx8edc

5. The month of June is a landmark month full of important travels in Avataric
History. We continue this journey with our Lord and present the landmark visit
of Swami to the Kashmir Valley in June 1980.
http://sathyasaiwithstudents.blogspot.in/2013/06/when-lord-visited-kashmir-valley.html

6. In the section on the 'Song for the Soul', we have a Qawalli - titled "O
Mere Sai Baba"
http://sathyasaiwithstudents.blogspot.in/2013/06/oh-my-sai-baba-o-mere-sai-baba.html

Click the link to read 220 full articles:
http://sathyasaiwithstudents.blogspot.in/

Visit us:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SathyaSaiWithStudents

Google+: https://plus.google.com/108773725221384230860/posts

Twitter: http://goo.gl/VaH10

Please forward the link to your class groups, friends, Sai devotees and Samiti
members. You could suggest to them to enter their email address on the home
page of the blog (top right corner) so that they would get an update every
Thursday.

Happy Reading!

Loving Regards

'Sathya Sai with Students' Blog Team
Sri Sathya Sai Hostel for Senior Students
Prasanthi Nilayam

Talent-Search : The experience of a student who achieved talent by loving God
Show Details
>From Aravind Balasubramanya
Dear all,
Haven't we felt a bit envious of those singers, speakers, dramatists and other
talented people who win Swami's hearts through their skills and talents?
The story of Aravind Sai is one that is totally opposite. It is the story of a
person who won skills and talents simply through love for God! Hearing that
story, my envy shifted! I no longer felt envious of the skilled and talented
ones but of those who harbor great love for God in their hearts!
The first part of Aravind Sai's epic journey in becoming a Sai Bhajan
singer.... Catch it here...

http://aravindb1982.blogspot.in/2013/06/talent-search-experience-of-student-who-got-talent-by-god-Sri-Sathya-Sai.html

Vibhuti does it!
The Bible speaks about faith and greater faith. Quoting Jesus, It says, “… if
you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move
from here to there’, and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”
(Matthew 17:20) This faith is not the realm of the ordinary, though it is not
reserved exclusively for the explicitly ecclesiastical ones. Interestingly, at
times one could see absolute, unqualified faith mushrooming in unexpected
quarters. Read on such a story illustrating a little lad’s unflinching faith,
new-found love for Bhagawan’s Vibhuti…written by Hari Prasanna, extracted from
Sanathana Sarathi.
It was summer. Some Sai devotees had assembled near the leprosy asylum for
seva. The bhajans started. Students of the Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School
had also gathered there. After bhajan, fruits were distributed to the inmates.
It was really a sad sight to see the patients in the asylum. I wondered what
karmic law had brought on this dreaded disease to the afflicted persons. As I
was thinking about these things, an elderly gentleman, leader of the Seva
Samiti, came and said: “Why don’t you, being Swami’s students, come and talk to
them?” I didn’t have enough courage to go in. I looked around and noted that
even other friends were hesitant. We had to give in as the elders said, “Don’t
worry, we won’t go into the interior. Just speak to them for some time.”

A small boy came closer. The old gentleman told him: “See, they are Baba’s
students.” His eyes glowed with admiration. We boys moved back a little.
Suddenly, he said: “Don’t be afraid. I won’t touch you.” We were `touched’ by
this statement. Then he started speaking in Marathi. He was aged 12 and the
disease was in its early stages. He said that he saw Baba in a dream and
described how Baba comes out for darshan, the Prasanthi Mandir, and the college
buildings. He had never seen Baba! He said Baba often came in his dreams. He
said: “You are so close to Swami, please pray for my healing.” This brought
tears to our eyes. We said, “Surely we will pray for you.”
Then suddenly the elderly devotee said: “If anybody has the Vibhuti given by
Swami, why don’t you give it to him?” While going home for the vacation, Swami
gives us Vibhuti prasadam and some of us had Vibhuti packets readily in our
pockets. Immediately we gave the lad some packets.
Back at Prasanthi Nilayam after the vacation, we resumed our studies. One day I
received a letter from the Samiti leader saying that the boy whom we had met at
the asylum had refused to take any medicine and was only applying the Vibhuti
given to him, and praying to Swami. The Hospital authorities were a bit
apprehensive about this and rather displeased with the Sai devotees for
interfering with the treatment they were giving to the boy.
After two weeks, the doctors examined the boy. There was no trace of leprosy.
He was healed!

sourced:
http://www.theprasanthireporter.org/2013/06/vibhuti-does-it/

     Divine Assent For That Magnificent Event
      by For Beloved Mother Sai

The Supreme Source of the Source of the Cosmos…chose to appear upon Earth…He
determined the land of His birth…He selected His Mother...the scene was set…for
destiny had already christened her Eashwaramma.
Since this incarnation was to emblematize the Absolute One’s prema for
sathya…so also to rectify and revive dharma, shanti and ahimsa, consequently,
the name Sathya affiliated itself to His chosen Form…
Sathya denotes Truth…He is the embodiment of Truth…He is for all times - Truth
personified…Truth that is enduringly true, eternal and timeless…Truth that does
caress creation as the sovereign witness, Truth that nothing and no one can
veil or suppress, Truth that ultimately does every anomaly address and redress.
He is Sathya – the Truth…whatever He speaks is the axiomatic Truth…furthermore,
each word that He does utter intrinsically acquires the supremacy of Truth.
So much more is as yet to unfold…For He is Who He is…He is What He is…and, in
accordance to that transcendental sublimity, divinely scripted and ever so
spectacular was the entrance to His present Avataric Advent…and thus, it would
naturally follow that His exit, when the time comes for it…would be as equally
and superlatively glorious…and an impeccably flawless event…that would be
spoken about with mesmeric awe through millenniums to come.
The ultimate ‘Sathya’ of Sai,
We have as yet to come by,
His might in all its entirety is as yet to be experienced,
The magnitude of its exactitude...
The Tangible Truth of the Whole Truth…
The Sathya of Sai...
...none can decry,
The unvarnished tale of Sathya Sai Baba,
There is much more to this...His phenomenally awe-inspiring saga,
Amen…So be it…Praise the Lord….Hallelujah…
Can Truth leave the cosmic arena halfway through…?
Isn’t the eternal song of any gospel,
unimpeachably true…?
Thus,
Justifiably so,
Every longing heart will soon know an exalted awakening,
And,
Through the invincible power of His Immaculate Will,
The harsh wintry winds will posthaste give away to Spring…
The world is as yet to embrace that promised dawn,
When,
With utmost precision,
As per His word -
His cherished Name will every heart adorn,
Centuries will speak of this most August Occurrence,
...in hushed wonder...
Every question will soon have a specific answer…
Boundless is He…
Beyond any tenet, decree, dogma or formula,
He writes and rewrites the script…
He carves the law,
The script is His script after all,
As is every decree and law,
So,
Let us intensely yearn and await,
A Divine Assent for ‘that’ Magnificent Event,
The return of Sathya Sai…
Just the thought of such an announcement,
Fills my heart with unspeakable joy,
And a supremely wondrous hue…
What about you...?
All agog, avid, keen and intent…
I am waiting and living...
...solely just for this sole ‘soul’ moment,
...for I know the anecdote of Easter of 2011,
Is an interlude and not an adieu,
My soul accepts this to be true,
Do you feel the same too…?
What does your soul say to you...?

For Beloved Mother Sai | June 19, 2013 at 11:42 am | Categories: A Constant
Presence, Beloved Mother Sai, Feelings, I Believe In You, Longing To See You,
Never Give Up, The Greatest Avatar, Truth Sublime | URL: http://wp.me/p1H41R-Gg
http://forbelovedmothersai.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/divine-assent-for-that-magnificent-event/

 Please click on the below-mentioned link for the latest videos update.....
Latest Videos Updated - 18.06.2013 --
When my arms cannot reach people who are close to my heart, I always hug them
with my prayers
http://www.ssso.net
http://www.dharmakshetra.org.in
http://www.facebook.com/DeepakBharwani/