No one is fully wicked or fully infallible. Take the world as it is, never
expect it to conform to your needs or standards. Discriminate to the best of
your capacity and develop your capacity to discriminate. However you are, you
are mine. I won't give you up. Wherever you are, you are near me; you cannot go
beyond my reach.

(From : Sai Veda, The Word of God by Ramadas Gollapudi)

--

---