Pranams to Swami and Sairams to All,

Please click the below link from Aravind's blogspt. A wonderful experience of
an amazing singer who brings Bhagawan in front of us by his soulful singing
[Brother Doctor Ravikumar].

Kindly share.

Jai Sairam
Siva

Sai Bin Raha Na Jaaye
Chain Na Aaye Mohe Chain Na Aaye."
(I just cannot live without Sai. Without Him, I am constantly restless, without
peace.)

"Whenever you feel a lack of love (an emptiness) in your heart, (don't
despair), just look within you and you will find Sai there''

If I reserve a place for Swami in my life, Swami reserves a place for me in His
life too!
"That is Swami's love. He is the only one who can have a special corner in His
heart for each and every one!"

Jab Se Dekha Tujhko Sai Mere
Darash Ke Pyase Naina Saanjh Savere."
("From the moment when I set my eyes on you Sai, they constantly thirst to have
your darshan day and night.")

http://aravindb1982.blogspot.in/2014/02/sai-bin-raha-na-jaaye-i-have-no-life-without-Sai-Ravikumar-mohabbat-ki-kami.html

--

---