Bhagawan says wonderfully :

"...Everyone of you might have heard people talk about the miracles that Swami
perform, My "making" this and "giving" that, My fulfilling all your wants, My
curing your illnesses. But they are not at all important as the Seva and
Service that I ask all of you to do. Swami gives you things so that you are
happy, But also to make them feel responsible to Swami. It is also your
Responsibility to follow My Message...'

Sai Ram

--

---