heart, success is fleeting. But if we work only with the head, relying on
logical thinking, we get the task done but somehow the beauty is missing. To be
successful throughout life, I need to balance love with logical thinking. I am
then better able to see all the options available to me, which will lead to
greater success.

that we nourish right through our lives. Some are short-term dreams and some
long term ones. Dreams keep changing as we progress through different phases of
our life. Some are achieved, some are not. Some of us possess the ability to
realize our dreams more than the rest. The most important and influential
factor in this process is how much we believe in our dream and believe that it
will be realized. Some of the factors that hamper this belief are:

past - the memories of our past failures, which sow seeds of doubt in our
mind;as well as successes, which keep us in an illusionary consciousness and
distance us from the present moment and our present actions. Also, sometimes we
associate present temporary failures or ups and downs which may come in our
way, with failures of the past.

or power, when faced with obstacles in your path. Tendency to get dejected very
easily and creating weak thoughts like we do not deserve it or we are not
capable of it or are we not lucky enough or it is not in our destiny or maybe
it is our negative past actions which are influencing our dream realization
process adversely, etc.

of people surrounding you who sometimes, are not in tune with your
consciousness and are not able to empathize with your purpose. Their comments
easily de-focus you from your purpose.

or adjust during the dream realization journey. Any journey is always full of
twists, turns and sudden changes.  A rigid state of mind, which is not able to
change its tactics as required, may make the path seem more difficult than it
actually is.

but excessive attachment to the dream also may make the journey towards the
dream stressful and bring down your self-belief at times.

thinking about doing things perfectly or to set a standard.

accurate first of all requires that I be aware of the attitude. I need to
create harmony in my relationships.

trust and confidence in those around me, whether colleagues, friends or family,
my own self-esteem and ability to get things right will also flourish.

and self-respect, it results in selfless service.

is a combination of humility and self-respect you become a giver. Your humility
enables you to put others forward and your actions will be ones that give
happiness to others.

involved in some major task remind yourself of your humility and give the ones
around you a chance. When you put others forward you will be able to ensure
your own progress too along with that of others.

--

---