HI ,
I COMPLETED MY COMPUTER ENGINEERING RECENTLY.AND MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT
WAS SOCIAL NETWORKING WEBSITE WHEREIN NOT ONLY FRIENDS BUT ALSO FAMILY
MEMBERS WERE INVOLVED. WE HAVE LAUNCHED OUR WEBSITE UNDER THE DOMAIN
NAME "WWW.FINDURFAMILY.COM.
THIS WEBSITE WAS SUCCEESSFULLY DESIGNED & DEVELOPED BY A TEAM OF FOUR
ENGINEERS.

THIS PROJECT WAS STARTED WITH A MISSION OF CONNECTING PEOPLE THROUGH
FAMILIAL RELATIONSHIPS FOR A MORE FRUITFUL LIFE.

APART FROM THIS OUR AIM WAS TO:

               Bring people together by emphasizing their backgrounds, culture,
commonalities, beliefs traditions and roots
               Build strong
relationships with individuals sharing common roots and relationships
       Foster prosperity by enabling easier communications and
connectedness forever
       Build a growing database of individuals connected through the family
tree, caste, gotra, geographic areas etc
       Provide tools to share and engage with their network
       Integrate with the daily traditional activities to enrich their
lives
some of the features provided by our website are:
       Define an online profile (or personal)
       List their connections (e.g. friends and relatives)
       Receive notifications on the activities of those connections
Create dynamic family tree.and invite athers to join your family
tree.
Share your photos.
Send messages.
create Blogs
       Participate in group or community activities
       Control permission, preference and privacy settings.
I HOPE EVERYONE ONE WILL JOIN THIS WEBSITE AND EXPERIENCE THE
DIFFERENCE.
PLEASE DO HELP IN PROMOTING THIS WEBSITE
THANKS & REGARDS
Er.Rohit Mahambre

--
This message comes via the Google Groups "Saligao-Net" group.