Dear Fred:

Havent corresponded wit you for a long time   so I hope you remember me

Because of busyness and my wifes ill health

Greatly appreciate the your energy and time in keeping the Saligoa community
particularly the overseas community in touch.

I would like to do more for the village sarting small the borrow a book is an
excellent idea it  would be interested in providing a modest sum( say abt $200)
 to expand the book collection old or new books.

I could send you the money via paypal or something similar if it is practical

Let me know

Frank

Frank D'Abreo
1603 Longridge Rd