**Saligao Institute Bridge Initiative* Thanks to Gerard Delaney, supported
by Tina Cordeiro and team. Watch this space...we are planning events here
soon:* This being the 90th year of our Institute, it is proposed to revive
the beautiful game of Bridge once again in it. Till the 1970s and 1980s, we
could always count on at least one or two tables of people playing the game
in the club, with kibitzers (onlookers) around them.

As a buildup, in order to create awareness of this game before any event is
actually held in the Institute, a few articles will be posted here giving
vital information about Bridge.

*The first one is a video of a news clipping which describes how Bridge has
kept a large number of people free of Dementia even though they have
crossed the age of 90 years*. Please watch it below.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3kFtoNgFf4
[Gerard had a better video than this, but I could not find it online. Check
out the SaligaoInstitute network on WhatsApp or Fb.]

_/
_/  FN फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا‎
_/  https://archive.org/details/goa1556
_/

Saligao-Net is at http://groups.google.com/group/saligao-net
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/saligao-net/CAMCR53LuM7n3mVTep9JAfyAFCEFbPT-GtaAjdX%3D2oHZtyXKwRw%40mail.gmail.com.