Dear Sr, Lorraine Marie Delaney,
                                                      A few days ago I was in Belgaum
and there I met your cousin, Bishop Valerian de Souza from Pune. Whilst he was talking
to us in a friendly encounter your name  was  mentioned and he predicted that you will
be re-elected Mother General of the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Joseph of
Chambery, France and I nodded in the affirmative and the daily news-paper Hereld, Goa,
of to-day 20th October confirmed Bishop’s predictions  right.
 I wish you a very fruitful ministry for the next six years and thank you for your
past experiences which you shared with me.  I was happy to hear all the good work of
your sisters under you world-wise.As  I do not have your present e-mail address I am
sending my warm felicitations to you through Saligao Net. We are proud of your
achievements and wish you a Big God Bless.  I am back at Vasco da Gama Church since
mid-June and did send you e-mails but unfortunately did not get any answer Kindly keep
in touch. My new e-mail address is  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Bye for now. Fr. Nascimento
Mascarenhas.