Fr. Nascimento Mascatenhas wishes the President Mr. Allan Durante, members of the Committee and all other members of the Saligao Union, Bombay( Mumbai), a happy Annual Day of the Union that is being celebrated to-day, 25th january 2004 in Mumbai. I join you all in the celebration and pray for the success of the Union. My mass of to-day will be celebrated at Vasco-da-Gama in the intentions of the Union. Happy Annual Day and may the good Lord and our Mae de Deus bless each one of you. Much love & Prayers.