Dear Mr. Ben,

                     Glad to know that you are doing so much for our
Saligao folks  overthere and also thinking of our sick here at home. Your
Saligao Annual Festa in Toronto  did have good reading in Goa and the
contribution to the Saligao Medical Centre will be very much appreciated.

The doctors, nuns, nurses and Fenelon-Atila and company are doing a great
job of running the centre. Last year I gave a short report of the centre as
well as the  2 home for the aged in Cotula run by the F.M.V.K nuns.
Are you related to Sr. Zita Carvalho from Grande -Morodd, my old teacher at
Mater Dei Institute, Saligao?

I am from Tabravaddo-Mollebhatt and am working as associate pastor at St.
Andrew's Church, Vasco da Gama, Goa We have a very large catholic Community
of almost 23 thousand. Kindly pray for us.

I was in Canada in 1984 and I had met many Saligaokars at Scarborough,
Missisauga, Rex Dale etc then. Do please remember  me to them specially Lina
Remedios, the comedian tiatrist and Bernardo and Flavia dos Remedios. Kindly
keep in touch. God bless you and all our Saligaokars in Canada With warm
wishes and prayers,

Fr. Nascimento Mascarenhas.