Hi SaligaoNetters,

Once again, it looks as if Fr. Nasciment has problems with sending his postings directly to the Saligaonet as I had last week. Rico, I forwarded my posting on Avocados to you, hope you got it!

History of Mollebhatt.

One version regarding the origin of the ward Mollebhatt is that, the place on which a temple .... a >flower garden known as 'Fulancho Mollo", hence the name Molebhatt.

This is interesting - Molebhatt - flowers......

Grrh!, different version for Donvaddo, not that nice..... As far as I can recall the story...

Most of the people of Donvaddo (I was told they were men rather than women .... you'll know why I'm differentiating when you read further)........

.... had big paunches or were pot-bellied, hence the name dhond

Is that the right story Fr. Nasciment? I read in your previous posting that original name was dhond changed to Don, hence Donvaddo. If there is a different story, I'd like to hear/read it, so am waiting for your next posting. thanks.

Ta ra
Annette