Do keep us give us an update please after the meeting.

Cheers !
Zelma De Souza
Abu Dhabi

 Dear Sanjeev,
Mr. Val D'Souza from Mumbai has requested me to contact you if you can host the meeting on " Saligao Book" at your residence on 11th September, Saturday between 4p.m and 5.p.m. He will be in Goa around that time Kindly let me know or you may directly e-mail to him, but also let me know to work the details . I am sorry your  e-mail address was erased unknowingly when I sent my PC for repairs some days back.Do kindly send me also your phone numbers Thanks you!
Fr. Nascimento Mascarenhas.