Hi There !

Yes, I am tuned in and as I read your email below my mind is already racing back to some good old memories.. Shall put down some few lines together

and email you. I think I may have a couple of pictures of my school days, ( will have to dig for the albums) will get them across as well. I agree the teachers who

taught us, have made us what we are today and they sure need to be given a word of praise and a great big pat on the back for all their efforts.

Names I think that could be included:-

Sr. Pushpa

Miss Aires ( lives somewhere next to Desire's house, along the road that goes to Salmona)

Miss Hazel Vaz ( understand that she is no lomger in Goa)

Sr. Philomena ( No offence, but the stout and strict one)

Will be in touch.

Cheers and Wish you all a great day.

Zelma De Souza
Abu Dhabi.

ALUMNI OF LOURDES CONVENT plan to say a thank you to all those teachers who
made us what we are. The function is planned for Saturday, November 20 (10 am
onwards) and we look forward to your involvement in the same.

                 Where-ever you are, please help with the following:
                 * Write an article remembering those who taught you,
                 or otherwise shaped the school to be what it is.
                 We will compile these articles into a small booklet,
                 photocopy the same, and share it with our old teachers.
                 A small way of paying back, in a tiny measure, all
                 the energy and efforts they invested in us.
                 Zelma, are you tuned in?