From: "Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Saligao Net" <saligaonet@goacom.org>
Subject: [SALIGAONET] Sad news: Shyam "Girish" Kamat
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:54:01 +0530

Sorry to bring in sad tidings, about the untimely death of Shyamsundar
P Kamat, the son of the popular late schoolteacher/shopkeeper
Purshottam "Pursho" Kamat of near the Saligao Institute, and brother
of popular Dilip P Kamat, who currently runs Kamat Stores.

Shyam (we sometimes called him Guirish) was my classmate in Lourdes
Convent, and then in Britto's. He worked at the Kadamba's in Porvorim,
and was a nice guy always with a smile on his face. Shyam was 44.

He was son of late Purshottam and Vimlabai, and his brothers are Ashok
(retired vice-principal of Dempo College of Commerce and Economics,
Panjim), Dilip P Kamat of Kamat Stores, Nandu (Nandkumar) of MRF,
Shridhar (teacher at Progress Higher Secondary at Sanquelim), and
Mahesh, a former President's Scout and ex-Zuari's.

Shyam died a few days ago. May the family have courage to bear with
the untimely death.
--
Frederick Noronha  Journalist http://fn.goa-india.org
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]