Looking at the numbers it seems both are the same.
     UK Orange                  44 07785 499993   8,n,1   TAP
and
     UK Vodafone Mobiles (TAP)  44 07785 499993  8,n,1   TAP

Most likely they are Vodaphone numbers.
Other Vodaphone numbers I found (but didn't test since I'm not in the UK)
are:
[Vodafone Paging (UK)]  +44 (1459) 106366
Password=ACOA
Library=TAP
ModemConfig=8N1

[Vodafone SMS (UK)]     +44 (385) 499993
Library=TAP
ModemConfig=8N1

For Orange I found:
[Orange (UK)]   +44 (973) 100601
Pwd=REQUIRED
Library=TAP
ModemConfig=8N1
(not sure if they mean that a password is required or that the password is
REQUIRED)

dirk.