I now have a template that is successfully creating an XML file.  It is a very
basic output file but has everything I need.  It actually has more information
than I need.  Is it possible to have the output only contain items  that are
DOWN while ignoring all other results?  The file is being used to display
status reports to a flat screen in our software development department and they
tend to freak out when then come in first thing in the morning and SA is
reporting multiple items in MAINTENANCE due to our daily early morning
maintenance window.

Another side of the same coin would be “Is there a way to differentiate
between items not checked during the DO NOT CHECK time block and those that are
individually placed into MAINTENANCE by unchecking their entry?”

Thanks.

EVERETTE R. WEBBER, MSM

Assistant Director Datacenter

INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY