For those who think that Servers Alive isn't evolving anymore.....

What is already implemented in the current beta:
    SNI (https checks) support
    TLS 1.2 (https checks) support
    more "rules" (errorlevel check)
    output recovery (errorlevel check)
    STARTTLS support (SMTP alert)
    SLACK alert

What is "mostly" implemented:
    Hyper-V* alert (start/stop VM)    (some issues remain when SA is running as
service using the SYSTEM ACCOUNT)

What is on our TODO list and will be done:
    Hyper-V* checking
    VMWare** checking
    VMWare** alert

What is on our TO LOOK at list:
    CIRCUIT (unify) alert

When will everything be ready?  Good question :-)  We don't know yet....

The current beta is on http://beta.woodstone.nu (http://beta.woodstone.nu)

* Hyper-V will be tested towards Windows 2008R2/2012(R2)/2016 (currently the
tech preview release)
** VMWare will be tested towards ESXi 5.5 and 6.0 (maybe also 5.1 and 5.0 but
that will depend on our testers) - will be tested in "stand-alone" and using
vCenter "integration"

dirk;

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause