Thanks Dirk.

Regards,

Spiros

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
dirk
Sent: Saturday, 10 October 2015 1:10 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] ping -l 1472 -f 10.10.10.10

Just talked to the developper of our PING checker and he confirmed that for the
moment the limit is at 512 bytes and the "do not fragment"-bit is NOT set by
his code.

If all goes well he'll do some change to the PING-er next week and it will be
added as new feature to v8 of Servers Alive (and as such also to the v7.9beta)

dirk