Does the failure say timed out?  For me that usually indicates the file is huge
and is taking too long to read accurately.  Therefore, I archive it every so
many days, etc.   Also, could it be a permission issue for the service
checking? Maybe something changed on that end.

Roderick Garcia | Senior Systems Support Engineer

American Cancer Society, Inc.

8400 Silver Crossing

Oklahoma City, OK 73132

cancer.org (http://www.cancer.org) | 1.800.227.2345

 (http://www.facebook.com/americancancersociety?societysignature=facebook)
(http://www.twitter.com/americancancer?societysignature=twitter)
(http://www.youtube.com/user/AmerCancerSociety?societysignature=youtube)
(http://www.linkedin.com/company/american-cancer-society?societysignature=linkedin)

 (http://www.cancer.org/)
(http://charityreports.bbb.org/public/seal.aspx?ID=1413312005)

This message (including any attachments) is intended exclusively for the
individual to whom it is addressed and may contain proprietary, protected, or
confidential information. If you are not the named addressee, you are not
authorized to read, print, copy, or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately.