Hi Dirk

I'm happy to talk about this more, if you like, but would rather not do it on
the listserv

Feel free to reach out to me directly

From: Salive [mailto:salive-boun...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 10:10 AM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: Re: [SA-List] Questions on possible new service for Servers Alive

I suppose it's "stand-alone"?
While what I propose is a service that integrates with Servers Alive, you use
all alerting and output feature of Servers Alive.

For that $100 from how many locations are the checks done?

Dirk Bulinckx
Follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bvba-woodstone-/

Servers Alive - http://www.woodstone.nu<http://www.woodstone.nu/>
StellarDNS (DNS Hosting) - http://www.stellardns.com<http://www.stellardns.com/>