> >I see that Bob's tact and diplomacy courses must have paid off.
> Just when I thought we were all starting to get along again...

I did wonder whether to actually post it here, but the target was so
thinly veiled that I thought people deserved to know.

> As for egos - well, I haven't seen the context of this quote. But it sounds

Answering a letter discussing SAMson. I can post the full text of the
letter and reply if people want.

> Until that appears; when I get chance program the Sam, I will spend my
> unpaid time on projects that _I_ think are worthwhile. And you have

Seems fair enough. I haven't actually used my Sam in a long time,
tbh. How many people have?

> [1] Is "tired old cliché" one?

I think so, yes. But cliches are cliches (I can't find the accent) simply
because they're useful phrases - the hammer in the toolbox of
conversation. ;)

Paul
--
---- MicroSoft Windows - where do you want to crash today? ----