It runs Windows3.1 under IBM PC-DOS 7.
It runs Commie games under an emulator (Aha! That's the connection!)
It's Y2K compliant.
It's at www.commodore64.com

Oi, Bob! How about buying a few thousand, and badging them as SamSon..?

On another - though similar - note, did anyone read/hear that Sir Uncle
Clive plans to release a new Spectrum-style machine (ie. cheap, easy to
use...shite GFX and sound) for the new millennium? Someone, please...tell
me it's the Sam! Tell me Clive's bought WCC and plans to revitalise our
ailing market... Lie if you have to, damnit!