Just a quick "hello" from me - I used to own a strange SAM. It had this kind
of "psychic connection" with its makers - basically it broke when MGT went
under, got repaired by SAMCo, then broke when SAMCo went under. Very strange.

Anyway, I did a few small things on the PD scene: wrote a couple of progs for
FRED and made and sold the overwelmingly underwelming CursorDisk (the venture
made precisely 58p profit). Currently running the YS Rock'n'Roll Years (which
is now slowly covering the SAM scene as it happened).

Hello.

Nick Humphries, [EMAIL PROTECTED], at your service
          The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years
       http://www.the-den.clara.net/ys/cover.htm
            Now with hundreds of articles!!