It's here, at last!

                         "The Sad Snail Collection"

A Simcoupe compatiable disk image of all the significant software produced
by Sad Snail Productions, including the unspeakable "Starshot!", 3 unseen
games "3D Maze", "Whirlpool" & "Black Box", and that all time classic
"EGGBuM".

All on a single, must have, disk image for your ease of use.

Available from:

        http://www.mono.org/~unc/Snail/

( but not the nvg as when I tried to upload it, it complained about not
  having any disk space or something... )

I hope it gives you something enjoyable to play on your sam this Xmas!

(Comments welcome!)

Unc of Sad Snail Productions ....@/

Unc - Tim Paveley - Moderator of "The Games Room" & "Ascii Animations"
                    http://www.mono.org/~unc/