>>> I'm still looking for old YS's if anyone has any they don't want...
>>>
>>> Gavin
>>
>>Simon, do we still have your old copies lying around in the attic?
>>If so, are you planning to keep or get rid?
>>
>>Maria.
>
>Possibly - in one of the boxes...
>
>...but I've got all the ones I was in here.

I'm more or less sure I've got either the Christmas one or the yoghurt one
here - does this mean you've got 2 copies of it?

>Also, thing is, there's lots of odds and sods in that box, so I think
>I'd have to sort through them.
>
>Simon

Well don't let me stop you - it'll be nice to get rid of some of *your*
stuff from *our* attic ;)

So you're saying that you'll look when you come home, then let Gavin know if
there's anything you're getting rid of; and he can have 1st refusal if he
still wants them?

Maria.

Wrexham F.C. - now
concentrating on the league