Ian Collier wrote:
> > The only advantage I can think of but its a major one is you can select
> > which
> > topics your interested in to save you downloading messages you don't want.
> > Not
> > all Sam users are interested in all sam subjects surely.
>
> As far as I know, most news clients do not do this, or at least people don't
> generally do it because just downloading all messages is quicker than trying
> to decide which ones you want.

Aw, I dunno... When I go through the newsgroups, I usually find anything
above about 70K is worth a quick look, and anything below is poor
quality, or too small, or both.

OOPS! Did I *really* just say that. <blush>

--
< The HEXdidn't... Homepage: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
< ------ Featuring The U.K. Policenauts Homepage ------ >