Hi,

I can't believe it's been over a year since I was last on the list!  Does
anyone still dump a digest version of this list (Frode?), or does someone
fancy summarising the highlights of the last 15 months?!  ;-)

While I'm at it, can I still get a Sam PSU from somewhere?  and how much is
it likely to be?  I made the mistake of using a metal screwdriver to tweak
the setting inside it and they've completely crumbed. I was trying to get it
set up with the TV card on my PC but the signal didn't seem very strong so I
was hoping to move it around a bit.