>Andrew
>
>Permission to steal bones of demobase and stick it in the faq?

Yeah if you keep my name on it, but wait until it's a little closer to
being finished!

I've now gone through FRED 22 -> 54, and a few other things I had lying
around. (I seem to have left my earliest FREDs at home, and there's a bit
of a bald patch from 17-21 anyway) I'll post a message to the list when
I've catalogued everything I've got, and then we can start hunting around
for any demos I've missed.

Other things I know about which I haven't got include: Enceladus, SamPrime,
Arcadia.

BTW. Did Geoff Winkless ever release his two demos? I have copies which I
got from Ian, which IIRC, Ian got straight from Geoff. I can't find them on
nvg, and they're not on FRED. Did they find their way onto some other
magazine somewhere?

Andrew

--