.

> @ 1 point i was about to DUMP all my sam stuff onto NVG's ftp for
> all to have , this would have included the ablility to recreate a
> POP/LEMS disk with out any probs at all (I Still have MAsters) ,
> and E-Copy 3. But was asked not to so what was still being sold on
> Sam could continue and bring in what little money was still coming
> in.
>
> Chris

Do it. Everybody who has ever wanted to buy lemmings or pop has got
it now surely - I wouldn't even know where to point someone t buy a
copy.

The SAM world can only survive if we start to pool our resources and
help to advance SIM Coupe ie. getting it running in WIn32 properly.

(Still no nearer tofinding that Win32 version - anybody going to let
me in on th esecret?)

Peace, Love, Kisses...
JohnnaPig Teare
JPOL: http://johnnapig.webjump.com
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."