I recently got an email from the MD of my ex-employers asking me to take
down a section of my website - specifically, the section that's made up
of the work I did on their website before I resigned.

Apparently, it's "now causing some problems with it coming up on some
search engines."

I've said no, on the grounds that it's my work, they're weren't planning
on using it, it clearly states that it's not 'the real thing', and it's
providing all their details, so it's effectiely an advertisement for
them at my expense.

Would anyone out there care to pop in on my site and follow the 'Work!?'
link (or just go to http://www.hexdidnt.clara.net/ald/start.htm ) to see
if there's anything remotely confusing about that section. So far as I
can tell, they can't really 'get legal' on me, because the extra
exposure my site gives them can only be beneficial. It's not as if I'm
doing it along the lines of NetscapeSucks.com, either.

Opinions, anyone?

Gordon.

--
< The HEXdidn't... Homepage: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
< ------ Featuring The U.K. Policenauts Homepage ------ >