I'm searching for a simple screen converter, which can convert Sam MODE 4
screenshots
I've made in some games to a legal PC format (GIF,BMP).

I don't need this stuff for Sam, since I have my pictures on a PC (made
using SimCoupe).

I have one "converter" already, but it is stupid - I view a picture in
samview, then make a screen snapshot (in Win98), then conpy image from
clipboard to a file (this makes 640x480/16m pictures from Sam's MODE 4!!!)
:-)

Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley