On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Andrew Collier wrote:

> Two months ago, you were saying people should be careful about piracy, ie
> not allowing image files of protected disks to be made. Which I think is
> probably a sensible idea...
>
> But don't you think that memory-snapshots will also encourage piracy or
> illegal copying?

We play arcade game tournaments. I'm the organizer and I need to see how
high score people got, that's mean I need an encrypted snapshot of whole
Sam program. That's all.

And when we play Snake Mania I though it is legal.

 Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley