On Sat, 17 Jul 1999, Thomas Harte wrote:

>       I have a couple of utilities that will take a file from a DSK format
> image file and store it on my hard drive, but are there any available
> utilities (for my PC - I am aware of a few for my SAM) that go the other
> way?

I did, at one point, write a program to do the conversion both ways... but
this was for the Mac rather than the PC. The C source shouldn't need more
than minor changes though, if anyone with Windows experience wants to
take a look at it.

Then again, I'm fairly sure someone had already written a PC program to do
the same job?

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a