Hi,

        Having sent it already to the wrong mailing list (although thanks to
everyone here for helping me on Mode-X when I made a similar error on a
different occasion), I'd like to say:

        in about 1993 I was due to receive the schematic to make myself
a 256kb SAM upgrade, which the person who was going to send me claimed
would cost me only £8. Clearly this was less than the £40 or so they
charged then by quite a bit. However he never sent it.

        Where can I get the necessary wiring information, and would it
be any cheaper than the £12 Persona would charge?

                -Thomas