-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Harte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 28 August 1999 07:47
Subject: Where to find 'Outwrite!'?

> To quote Robert Wilkinson "I've sent Outwrite! and a Morse code tutor to
>David Ledbury to place on the Persona site.". But to summarise the thread
>'Persona dead?', that web site no longer exists, and probably won't for a
bit.

> So has Outwrite! been uploaded anywhere else?
>
> -Thomas

David Ledbury e-mailed me direct, and offered to put above titles on the
Persona site.

I duly sent the files and asked David to let me know when they had been
placed.
To date I've received no reply.

If anybody else knows of an alternative site, and can place them, then
please get in touch with me, and I will gladly send them on.

If you want a copy now Thomas, then let me know and I can send it to you
direct.

Bob Wilkinson.   [EMAIL PROTECTED]