In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Johnna Teare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>On 30 Aug 99, at 19:18, Me wrote:
>
>> >I know who it was, but I think it would spoil the fun to tell you :)
>>
>> >He wrote under a few other psuedonyms too, but no - it wasn't Bob
>> >Brenchley.
>>
>> Wasnt it graham whatsit?

Whatsit? Cor blimey...

>I thought possibly graham because I remember he did some scifi
>stuff for SAM2Sam.

That review of The Tripods, for a start. :)

>I remember them being quite funny and sending up the hackneyed
>plots of scifi really well. Which is just the kind of stuff I'm after.

Cor! How nice of you. :)

Well, I wouldn't hold your breath for much new stuff in that vein
(I only just finished a 23,000 word novella less than an hour ago
to accompany the excellent Klass Of 99 - a PC update of Skool Daze
with a whole new plot and new cast members) but you're welcome
to publish all the old stuff, after all only about 20 people ever
read it. ;)

Graham Goring

--

| Ber-Limey! There's not even enough |