Well, after tens mails of nonsense, I will try to explain
the problem again.

Note: The name of this mail reflects the original name
(Sim Coupe : wide spead?) and I will talk about starting
DSK files in SimCoupe (DOS).

I wrote it many times, but most people saw only my
"missed point" sentences, not the information.

So again:
You CANNOT start any DSK file using -fd1 command line
switch. If you would do so, and enter
"exepath\simcoupe -fd1 dskpath\filename.dsk"
as a parameter, the SimCoupe will fail to load Sam ROM
files, since it will search for them in that specified path,
not the EXE path.

That's all.

I am really sorry for this, but
I must recommend Stuart Brady to shut up.
Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley